Sunday, January 3, 2010

Goodbye 2009--Hello New Year!


Well this year has been a year full of fun and many blessings. I am blog stealing and using all your wonderful idea's at looking back on this past year. It is really long so you better get a snack!




3 new birthday jammies! Aren't they cute?


2 kitties waiting for Christmas morning stocking and treats! Yes our animals always get stuff from Santa




Blossom opening her stocking.



One Very Spoiled Child!



One Teenager! 13 wow where did the years go? Her Auntie made this wonderful Birthday hat. We had a wonderful family birthday party.

5 crazy friends at their band concert.


One pajama party with 3 matching Jammie's

One little Bo Peep sewn! What a pain it was. It was the hardest costume I have made to date. Then London ended up being so sick she missed School and the ward party so she didn't even get to show it off!
One beautiful daughter in the making

One bunny gone...sniff we (Sean) decided that he needed a better home. We miss you Anna-boy.

To high to count the Bridge jumping days this summer! This is our favorite family Activity. It is our local entertainment by our house.



One true love lasted 14 years.

One great friendship made! I love Dela. It was so wonderful to be able to share the gospel with the Wandler Family. It was the highlight for sure. So nice to have them listen to what we believe and support us in it even if they decided it wasn't for them. I am so glad to have them in our lives.


One fantastic Trip. 3 Weeks gone and Two provinces and 6 States visited! The Best Seafood of my life!
Oops I deleted the picture by mistake (imagine)

One trolley ride in San Fransisco! The best part of our trip! I loved hanging off the side.




4 beaches visited! Most of them cold...brrr. I like the warm ones better.


1 wonderful Aunt Lost. It was so great to go and see her in Portland before she passed. I know she and my Mom are busy catching up!

1 Major Forest Fire survived! We didn't think we were going to make it into the states through Kelowna. We stopped to camp for a few days before we went to Seattle and watched this forest fire start, then rage out of control...finally we could go! This is from our trailer.

1 Champion made! We loved watching London swim and achieve such great things this year. She is the 3rd place champion for all of Southern Alberta in her back stroke! Go London Go!




1 great camping trip with friends! Fun in the Hoodoo's


FINALLY my Peony bloomed. This is a big deal! These are my favorite flower and the dang things will never bloom for me!!! Finally it bloomed not just once but 4 big ones!! Made my year!



One Hairbrush party with 7 teenage girls! London came up with this plan for the end of the year to have a singing hairbrush party! She said her childhood wasn't going to be complete because she never remembered singing into her hair brush (The kid will dream up anything for a party)


Many great Quad trips! We have so much fun with our quads.


Two triathlons completed! Hurray for me. I still can't believe it. I want to do 2-3 more this year and a 10km run. I had to put this picture up again as someone commented how thin my legs looked in it and so now it is my favorite!


1 Basketball fanatic made and 2 Phoenix Suns games attended! It was so much fun!

-One roof lost A new roof found.
~6 months of terrible renovations!
~60 pounds lost and maintained! Hooray (OK I must admit I fell off the wagon in December and I have gained 10 Yikes yes I said 10 POUNDS~ They will be lost in January)
~One great trip with my cousin to Mexico! My first time ever

Well there are many more blessing from this last year. I am grateful for my friends and family in good health and good faith. I especially appreciate all the prayers answered. This is also my Blog anniversary. I did 30 journal entry's last year and I want to do at least 40 this coming year. This should count as 4 as it is so long.
Happy New Year!

9 comments:

rosecoloredglasses said...

KIMARA....WOOHOO...YOUR TRULY AN INSPIRATION IN THE BLOGGING WORLD...I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO UPLOAD PICTURES LET ALONE COME UP WITH STUFF TO SAY...LOL....YOU MADE ME CRY IN THIS BLOG...I TRULY LOVE HAVING YOU GUYS IN MY WORLD ALSO...IT SURE MAKES LIFE ALOT MORE INTERESTING!!!XOXOX GREAT BLOG KIMARA...THANX FOR SHARING!!XOX

Joanne said...

you crazy girl I LOVE IT!!!! If I could find half the fun in life that you do I would be a very happy lady and here's to another fabulous year with many more memories....starting with another cricut party?????

Stacey Trim said...

I loved this post! It was fun seeing the highlights. Now I want to ask more details about your trip down the west coast. Lane has a family reunion a couple of hours away from Portland so tell me some cool things that you would recommend. I loved the first picture with your guys old fashioned long underwear pajamas! Please tell me where to find them. Lane and I must have a pair. Just having those pajamas would bring us closer together. ;) I LOVED London's Bo Peep costume. That is incredible. She is such a cute Bo Peep! And I kind of feel like I need to get shopping tips from London because I love her shirt she was wearing in the picture with you and Aunt Carol.

Anonymous said...

I love my jammies too! They really do bring you closer together cause they come from Bass Pro Shop! The best store on earth.(next to Rocky Mountain ATV)

Sean

Stephanie said...

WHERE do I start?!
Peony - gorgeous!
Matching jammies - gotta get Scott some ;)
LOVE the pic of you and London!
ANNNNDDDD
I want to go bridge jumping this summer!! Promise to take us out and make me brave too.
Happy New Year

Amanda said...

It is fun to peek into your life all these years later. When I was little I remember thinking you were really cool and fun! It looks like you still are and living life to the fullest! Happy New Year!

Randa said...

wow! Im afraid my accomplishments of the year are laundry, cooking occasionally, not beating my children on a regular basis and spreading the cricut addiction around =) Not taking pictures of laundry or my slacking cooking(maybe the baking)! Sounds like a great year though =)

Kristen said...

Holy cow! After reading this, I was trying to think of all that I did in 2009. You have put me to shame! It looks like you had a great year!

Kathy T. said...

You amaze me!!! I love the skinny leg picture too! I also LOVE the picture of you and London in front of the falls.

You continue to inspire me. If I could just channel a bit of your determination in my life - whoowee - the things I could get done!

Happy New Year Friend - hope it's a FANTASTIC ONE!!!