Thursday, June 9, 2011

Missing!


These are Peahens.  Dad bought them at the animal sale.  They only stayed for a few days and then they broke out!  Dad saw them running to the bushes with Brigham close behind.  We tried to catch them but they fly... high.  So no luck.  I saw them the next day and heard them a few times but we haven't seen or heard from them in a long time.  They either have been eaten or some farmer got lucky and got our birds!  Keep an eye out for them!  They were so fun to listen to and watch I am sad that they are gone!
They hated being in with the chickens.  I think that is why they escaped.  They have the most beautiful feathers ever!  We had big plans for head bands ect....  Maybe someone will find them and they will come back home.

3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Their feathers are beautiful! Hope you find them, projects from animals sounds like FUN!

Jessica Winchester said...

They are cool looking! Hope they come home soon!

Kristen said...

You guys really have gone to town with all of your animals! How fun is that!! I hope you find those peahens. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.