Thursday, October 27, 2011

Girls night out!

 When Sean went to the priesthood session on Conference we had a girls night out.  We started going for a walk to crunch leaves and enjoy the crisp fall air.  I convinced them to walk through the graveyard with me.  Some people think it is creepy I love the peaceful feeling and how beautiful they are.  So we went and read headstones. 

 I just love fall!  This fall has been amazing!  It has been sunny and warm until the end of October.  I love the way this path looked.
 We then went to the College to take pictures and look at my latest weaving project.

 The Sky was amazing.  It was this pink for about 5 minutes! 
I think these photo's turned out good.



After the walk and picture taking we went out for supper to Tony Roma's.  It was nice to spend time together.

1 comment:

boysmum2 said...

lovely pictures, nice to have an autumn evening stroll, nice scenery