Monday, October 3, 2011

End of Summer days


There was this awesome fountain in the park that was constantly changing the way it flowed.  This is Tyler and London trying to make it through with out getting wet!  The important word is tried!

It was a hot day so everyone got into the fun...even me, but only my feet!
Sean's bad influence on Adam

Let the limbo contest begin!  Tyler won every time

London just cheated!  hee hee


London got really wet!


I love bum shots...as long as it isn't my bum!


Man I can't believe how short I am getting!  That London needs to quit growing!  Even Sam is shooting up and is threatening to pass me!
Look at them muscles
Tyler....couldn't find a bathroom!
We went shopping in the downtown mall.  We saw all these escalators and wanted to go all the way to the top.  We couldn't go all the way as the top ones were the theatre!

We found Maddy her own shop!  This was our final day.  The next morning we packed up and headed home done for another year!  It was such a great vacation.  We filled out suitcases with clothes from Ross so it was a real success!

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I love the park pictures. What fun you had!

Kathy T. said...

Looks like a blast!

Kristen said...

Both my computers are broken and have been for a LONG time so I haven't been able to see your blog forever! You are so fun to hear from! That trip looked like loads of fun.

Anonymous said...

The pictures are awesome. So much fun to look back and remember our fun holiday.
Amy