Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Marvin


What do you think this picture looks like? There is a funny story behind it! London was really sick for the first couple of days of our trip. Which sucked! Poor kid is never sick and she was hit with a terrible cold. Well, we got her some medication... it was NyQuil and she has never had it before. It was on an empty stomach so she was acting a bit loopy! It was so funny. Well, she was on her little trip and she suddenly said that there was something on the window that looked just like the little alien guy...she didn't know his name. Well, we laughed and laughed at her as we thought she was seeing things. The next day, sure enough, when I looked at the window I was shocked to see it does look like Marvin the Martian!


I then remembered how it got there...





I was doing the whole blowy face thing on the car! With my sunscreen and make up this is what it made! Isn't' that funny!




After the accident this is me trying to get rid of my aches and pains...oh vacation I miss you!


7 comments:

Nobody said...

No comment. :P

Kathy T. said...

Quite the talent to make martians! I like your meep meep too!

Niki said...

hahahaha.. that is great...

Anonymous said...

Wow! thats the pic I see when I think of you!!! You even hav a cute towel boy :)
luv Tammi P

Jocelyn said...

Nothing like making out with a window!

I am totally jealous of your bubble bath! Looks like it was nice, even though it was for resting your pains.

Stephanie said...

hahaha poor london! being sick stinks... but i'm sure a little hot tubbing made everyone feel better!

Anonymous said...

and this website is the ideal to make
http://undertherainbow.org/content/understanding-basic-assistance-regarding-comparatif-mutuelle
http://labs.fatpitchfinancials.com/node/34945
http://toynature.com/node/73892