Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My favorite passangers on the airplane


There was a lady from Canada going back with these Little passengers. I am in love! They are the cutiest little bull dogs ever! I had so much fun becoming her friend and cuddling the little pooches. That was the fastest 2 hour wait for our flight ever. I want one! They are about $3000 each up here but down there she got them for $1000 each so even with her flight and hotel she was ahead. 2 are for her and 2 for her sister...I tried to convince her that she only needed one and I needed on but no luck!






4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

cute! How would they get along with Brigham?

Brandy K. said...

Seriously such cute pups!

Anonymous said...

aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww! but isn't it crazy expensive to bring animals on the plane now too??

Niki said...

so cute :) :)