Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sedona


We went on a road trip while on vacation to Sedona. This is our first view of the red rocks! We were so excited, we pulled over to the side of the road for a pictures! Little did we know how much better it would get. It was a cold day, so it was perfect for our road trip. This is also the day we went to the Wildlife park and got in the accident..so it was jam packed full of stuff!




I love the green against the red! It is in a very small area that this rock is concentrated! Next year, if we go, we are going to go stay here for a few days as there is so much to do. We just did a quick drive through as we already had a long day.
















I was being a smart alec in this picture! I was trying to get my family to do it but they wouldn't so me and my big butt had the honors! Sadly, I misjudged the size of my bubble butt and actually got some prickles in it! Sean was the only one who volunteered to take them out! lol











Awww....London wanted this picture with her dad and it turned out cute!









I tried to hide or avoid the camera as much as possible! I have put on so much weight this year with stress. I hate to see me in pictures!


Can you see the eagle carved into this rock?




This is a house right beside cathedral rock! It is huge Huge HUGE! I can't believe it. There were a million different stories of who lived there. The guy who invented lasik surgery is who we were told, Sandra Bullock...etc. I don't know who lives there, but I do know they are loaded!



They have built a church in one of the rocks. It is small but beautiful!




Wind swept! I love this picture of the rest of my family but I hate it of me! Nice hair!




The outside of the church

4 comments:

Kathy T. said...

I love that the church is built on a rock. I think you're family picture is great - you're too hard on yourself lady. It looks so beautiful there - I'm sure definetly worth the trip!

Stephanie said...

the pics are gorgeous!
i especially like the one of the butt + cactus ;)
i wasn't going to tell anyone yet.. but scott and i just bought that house. you can come visit, there is a guest bedroom :P

Jocelyn said...

Those rocks are gorgeous! And that house is massive! I would hate to clean it but honestly, they probably have the money to pay a cleaner. Love the church in the rocks.

Craig and Jodi said...

we are always our own worst critic when it comes to how we look in pictures. how could no one want to look at that cheery smile of yours? i love reading ur blog and seeing new pictures!!!