Tuesday, April 19, 2011

More Wildlife...I am talking the ones with two legs







This little guy was one of my favorites. He would wander along with us and each time we stopped, try to get more cookies and some lovin! It is a young type of Antelope.












He was going to try out Sean's knee. I took this picture to show how close the animals were.






This is Chili pepper! He is one mean little bugger...Actually I think it is a she. They said be careful, she eats everything whole. They said she will grab digital cameras and down them in one bite.






Well, she reached in and tried to get my bracelet and she bit me! Ouch! It drew blood. Bad bird!















He would sit there forever and let me rub his ears! Sadly, they are killed in great numbers for their heads with the screw top horns. She is young as they are just starting to twist.



5 comments:

Kathy T. said...

I was just thinking how cute Chili Pepper looked - I'm afraid the attitude would affect my opinion of her. Glad you guys had so much fun. Also, thanks for the recipe. I can't wait to make this. Looks delish!

Randa said...

I've never tried eating a camera. Strangely enough it just doesnt appeal to me. Delicious and nutritious tastes just like camera I mean Kimara :)

Barbara F said...

Are you sure it was Sean's knee?? Loked more like your februhairy legs! LOL

Joanne said...

chili Pepper is the cutest name!! but ouch for her biting you. sounds like you had fun and i'm loving the new do!!!!!!

Stephanie said...

next time i think i would go to the thrift store.. but an old camera and watch them swallow it in one "fowl" swoop!!