Thursday, May 19, 2011

Do not Snack!


We went to bulk barn and they had all these dog treats in the bin with the above sign! I thought is was so funny we happened to have the camera in the car so we took a picture so I can send it to the Ellen show!



During Easter week when we had a bunch of company over to see the chicks. One of the kids left me a special present in my lady by the doorway. I looked to see what it was and it was rocks! Isn't that so cute? I love it so much I have kept them there. So who's kid was it...Randa????? Lisa??...maybe my family? Make you you ask them I really want to know. Every time I look at it I smile!




7 comments:

Gicela said...

That's exactly what I was thinking! I wonder if they let you know beforehand if she's going to use your pic on her show.

Jocelyn said...

hahaha, snack, yeah right! Could have been mine, she has this thing for rocks. Right now she's denying it but she's been known to fib.

Dot said...

Do not snack. Now that is funny.

Kathy T. said...

Love the dogtreat sign. The rocks look like they were always meant to be there. Cute.

Steph said...

Dog treats mmmmmm!
The rocks do look perfect in there.

Mindy said...

MMMMM! Dog treats! My sister and cousing used to eat milk bones when they were kids. SO gross!

Randa said...

Melia is the culprit apparently =) She said she felt the girl needed to be carrying something. The scarf was clearly empty! She is a bucket filler that one!